LAT Mission week: 320.57 - 321.57
- Lens B0218+35 (S3 0218+35) was detected on July 23 and 26 with daily flux of 0.6 and 0.1, respectively. On July 26 the source was detected with a hard spectral index of 1.7.
- 3C 454.3 detected all week long with daily flux between 2.1 and 5.6.
- 3C 279 observed on July 21, 22, 25, 26 and 27 with daily flux from 0.9 to 3.1.
- PKS 1510–08 detected on July 21, 22, 23, 26 and 27 with daily flux between 0.9 and 1.3.
- Sporadic activity (daily fluxes below 1.0) observed from PKS 1424-41, PKS 0426-380, S5 1803+78, 4C +55.17 (OK 591, S4 0954+55), Mkn 421, PKS 0502+049, S4 1144+40, 1RXS J053629.4–334302.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10^-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- J. Becerra (josefa.becerra[at]nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.