Covered period: 2014.Jul.28 - 2014.Aug.3
LAT Mission week: 321.57 - 322.57
- The gravitational lensed blazar PKS 1830-211 was in a high state between July 28 and July 29 with daily fluxes between (0.7 ± 0.1) and (1.1 ± 0.1). See ATel#6361.
- 3C 279 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.9 ± 0.1) and (4.8 ± 0.7).
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (2.9 ± 0.9) and (7.0 ± 1.0).
- PKS 1510-08 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.6 ± 0.2) and (1.3 ± 0.2).
- PKS 0402-362 was detected on Aug 2 and Aug 3 with daily averaged fluxes between (0.5 ± 0.1) and (1.5 ± 0.2).
- Sporadic daily detections of other blazars (fluxes below 1): PKS 1424-41, Mkn 421, S5 0716+71, PKS 0502+049, PKS 1622-29, 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01) and the NLSy1 PMN J0948+0022.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. Krauss (Felicia.Krauss[at]sternwarte.uni-erlangen.de) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.