Covered period: 2014.Nov.10 - 2014.Nov.16
LAT Mission week: 336.57 - 337.57
- S4 0954+65 was detected in a high state on November 15, reaching a maximum daily flux of (1.0 ± 0.2) (ATel #6709).
- 4C +21.35 (PG 1222+216) was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.1 ± 0.3) and (5.9 ± 0.5).
- PKS 1824-582 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.0 ± 0.3) and (2.0 ± 0.3).
- 3C 454.3 was detected between November 11 and November 15 with daily averaged fluxes between (1.3 ± 0.6) and (2.3 ± 0.7).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): 3C 279, S4 1144+40, PKS 1424-41, NGC 1275, S5 0716+714, PKS 0454-234, PKS 0454-234, Mkn 421, NVSS J020344+304238, B2 1520+31, PKS 0426-380, PKS 1830-211, PKS 2142-75, PKS 0451-28, Mrk 501.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. Krauss (Felicia.Krauss[at]sternwarte.uni-erlangen.de) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.