Covered period: 2014 October 20-26
LAT Mission week: 333.57 - 334.57
- CTA 102 detected in high state in all week, reaching a maximum on 24-25 October with a daily flux of 2.6E-6 (ATel #6631)
- PKS 1510-08 detected in quite active state all week with a daily flux level above 1E-6, reaching the maximum on October 21 with a daily flux of 2.3E-6.
- MRK 421 detected several time during the week with a flux about 0.5e-6.
- Further bright blazars detected during the week with a daily flux above 1E-6: 3C454.3, PKS 1824-582 and PMN J2141-6411
- Sporadic other detections (with daily flux lower than 1E-6): S5 0716+714, B2 1520+31, 4C +71.07 (S5 0836+71), S4 1144+40, PKS 1424-41, 4C +21.35 (PG 1222+216) and 3C 279
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.