Covered period: 2014 October 13-19
LAT Mission week: 332.57 - 333.57
- PKS 1510-08 detected in enhanced state all week with a daily flux level ranging between about 0.6E-6 and 2.0E-6. The source displayed a hard photon index (~2) toward the end of the week.
- Mkn 501 detected in some days of the week. The peak flux was reached on October 19 when the source was detected with six-hour flux level of (0.5 ± 0.3)E-6.
- S5 0836+71 detected several times during the week at flux level of about 0.8E-6.
- 3C 454.3 and PKS 1424–418 detected several times during the week.
- Sporadic other detections (with daily flux lower than about 0.6E-6): 4C +38.41, PKS B1908-201, Mrk 421, PKS 2326-502, 3C 279, NGC 1275, PKS 1441+25, AO 0235+164, GB6 J0742+5444, 4C +01.28, B2 1520+31, PKS B1222+216 (4C +21.35), PG 1553+113, B2 1144+40, PKS 0426-380.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S.Buson (sara.buson[at]pd.infn.it) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.