Covered period: 2014 September 21-28
LAT Mission week: 329.57 - 330.57
- 3C 454.3 detected in high activity state all week with a daily flux level ranging between about 2.0E-6 and 5.0E-6. The flux peak was reached on Sept 27, with a 6-hour interval flux of about 8.6E-6.
- PKS 1510-08 detected in quite active state all week with a daily flux level above 1E-6.
- S5 0716+714 detected below the 1E-6 level in the first part of the week.
- Mkn 421 detected several times during the week.
- Further bright blazars detected during the week with a daily flux above the 1E-6 level 4C +21.35 (PG 1222+216) and NGC 1275 (Per A) .
- Sporadic other detections (with daily flux lower than about 0.6E-6): PKS 2326-502, PKS 0336–01, PKS 0402–362, 4C +55.17, PKS 1424-41 .
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.