Covered period: 2014.December.08 - 2014.December.14
LAT Mission week: 340.57 - 341.57
- 3C 454.3 detected all week long with daily averaged fluxes between (2.0+/-0.3) and (4.4+/-0.4).
- PKS 1510-089 detected on Dec. 11 and 12 with a daily averaged flux (1.2+/-0.2) and (0.7+/-0.2), respectively.
- PG 1222+216 (4C +21.35) detected on Dec. 11 with a daily averaged flux of (1.0+/-0.2).
- CTA 102 detected on Dec. 8, 11 and 12 with daily averaged fluxes between (0.9+/-0.3) and (1.1+/-0.3).
- TXS 2241+406 detected on Dec. 13 and 14 with a daily averaged flux of (0.7+/-0.1) and (0.4+/-0.1), respectively. These fluxes correspond to 13 and 8 times the flux reported in the 2FGL catalog for this source.
- PKS 0736+01 detected on Dec. 14 with a daily averaged flux of (1.6+/-0.3).
- 1H 0323+342 detected on Dec. 9 with a daily averaged flux of (0.6+/-0.2).
- Sporadic daily detections of other blazars (fluxes below 1): NGC 1275/IC 310, Mkn 421, PKS 1424-41, PKS 2155–304, PKS 2032+107, PKS 2052–47, S4 1144+40, 3C 279.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
-Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- J. Becerra Gonzalez (josefa.becerra[at]nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.