Covered period: 2014.December.01 - 2014.December.7
LAT Mission week: 339.57 - 340.57
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week, excluding December 1 and 2 with daily averaged fluxes between (1.1 ± 0.5) and (2.2 ± 0.4).
- 3C 279 was detected several days in the week reaching a daily flux maximum of (2.8 ± 0.4) on December 1.
- MKN 421 was detected several days in the week reaching a daily flux maximum of (0.4 ± 0.2) on December 3.
- PKS 1510–08 was detected several days in the week reaching a daily flux maximum of (0.8 ± 0.1) on December 5.
- PKS B1424–418 was detected several days in the week reaching a daily flux maximum of (1.1 ± 0.1) on December 2.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: PKS 0736+01,PKS 2326–502, B2 1520+31, PG 1553+113, NGC 1275, B2 1504+37,1633+382,B2 1144+40, CTA 102
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (Sara.Cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.