Covered period: 2014 December 29 - 2015 January 04
LAT Mission week: 343.57 - 344.57
- PKS 1441+25 was detected on Jan. 3 with a daily averaged flux of (0.7 +/- 0.2) which is about 70 times its average 2FGL flux and the brightest it has been since the start of the Fermi mission. See ATel #6878.
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (1.6 +/- 0.3) and (3.6 +/- 0.4).
- PKS 0402-362 was detected on Dec. 29, Dec. 30, Jan. 1, and Jan. 3 with a daily averaged flux between (0.7 +/- 0.2) and (1.1 +/- 0.2).
- PKS 0502-049 was detected on Jan. 2, 3, and 4 with a daily averaged flux rising from (0.4 +/- 0.2) to (1.1 +/- 0.3).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): Mkn 421, NGC 1275, PMN J0948+0022, PKS 2052-47, PKS 2155-304), CTA 102, TXS 1100+122, 4C +01.02, PG 1553+113.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Roopesh Ojha (Roopesh.Ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.