Covered period: 2015.January.19 - 2015.January.26
LAT Mission week: 346.57 - 347.57
- S5 0716+71 was detected all week with daily averaged flux below 1.
- NGC 1275 was detected all week with daily averaged flux below 1.
- CTA 102 was detected all week, excluding January 20, 21 and 22, with daily averaged fluxes between (0.8 ± 0.3) and (1.4 ± 0.3).
- S4 0954+65 was detected on January 23 and January 25.
- B3 1343+451 was detected all week, excluding January 19 and 20 with daily averaged fluxes below 1.
- ON 246 was detected on January 23, for the first time, in the daily time scale with a daily flux of (0.6 ± 0.2; ATel#6982).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: Mrk 421, PKS 0426–380,B2 1520+31, PKS 1830-211, B2 1504+37 , B2 1144+40 , PKS 2155-304,PKS 1441+25 ,PKS 0736+01,OX 169, 3C 66A
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (Sara.Cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.