Covered period: 2015.Jan.26 - 2015.Feb.1
LAT Mission week: 347.57 - 348.57
- PKS 0402–362 was detected almost all week with daily averaged flux of (1.7 ± 0.4) on Jan. 26 and Jan. 27.
- CTA 102 was detected several days reaching a daily averaged flux of (1.2 ± 0.3) on Jan. 30.
- PKS 1510-08 was detected all week reaching a daily averaged flux of (1.1 ± 0.2) on Jan. 30
- NGC 1275 was detected all week reaching a daily averaged flux of (1.0 ± 0.2) on Jan. 29.
- 3C 454.3 was detected on Feb. 1 with daily averaged flux of (1.3 ± 0.3).
- PKS 0502+049 was detected on Jan. 30 with a daily averaged flux of (1.2 ± 0.3).
- S4 0954+65 was detected several days with daily averaged flux around 1.
- S5 0716+71 was detected most of the week daily averaged flux below 1.0.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): BL Lacertae, Mrk 421, PKS 0454–234, B3 1343+451, B2 1520+31, Ton 599, PKS 1424-41, S4 1726+45, PG 1553+113, PKS 1830-211, 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38)
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Gasparrini (dario.gasparriniat]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.