Covered period: 2015.Feb.16 - 2015.Feb.22
LAT Mission week: 350.57 - 351.57
- TXS 2241+406 was detected from Feb. 19 to Feb. 22 displaying a rising flux trend. The highest flux was reached on Feb. 21 with a daily average flux of (1.1 +/- 0.2), as reported in ATel#7126.
- S4 0954+65 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes above (0.4 +/- 0.1). During the first days of the week the Fermi-LAT observed the highest daily fluxes so far detected from this source. The peak flux of (1.9 +/- 0.2) was reached on Feb. 17. This high state was characterized by the same hard-spectrum signature that marked the emission during the previous week.
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (1.9 +/- 0.4) and (4.3 +/- 0.4).
- PKS 0502+049 was detected almost all week with daily averaged fluxes around 1.
- B2 1504+37 was observed several days of the week with daily averaged flux between (0.5 +/- 0.2) and (1.0 +/- 0.2).
- PKS 0736+01 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.6 +/- 0.1) and (1.6 +/- 0.3).
- PKS 0402–362 was detected almost all week with daily average fluxes between (0.6 +/- 0.2) and (1.0 +/- 0.2).
- PKS 1510-08 was detected Feb. 16 with daily averaged flux of (1.2 +/- 0.3).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): BL Lacertae, 4C +01.28, 4C +55.17, Mrk 421, FERMI J1532-1321 (TXS 1530-131), PKS 0805–07, B2 1520+31, S5 1044+71, PKS 0454–234, NGC 1275, B3 1343+451, 4C +10.45 (PKS 1606+10), PKS 1424-41, 3C 66A, PKS 0313–107, Mkn 501.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Buson (sara.buson[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.