Covered period: 2015 July 20-26
LAT Mission week: 372.57-373.57
- TXS 0646-176 (MRC 0646-176) in flaring state on July 24, with daily flux of 0.8e-6 and a 6-hour interval peak flux of 1.4e-6 (about 60 times greater than the average flux reported in the 3FGL catalog (see ATel#7833).
- PKS 1502+106 in high state during the week, with daily fluxes between about 1e-6 and 1.5e-6.
- PKS 1510-08 in high state during the week, with daily fluxes between about 1e-6 and 2.2e-6.
- TXS 2013+370 (MG2 J201534+3710) in flaring state on July 22, with daily flux of 1.2e-6.
- PKS 2155-83 in flaring state on July 20, with daily flux of 0.9e-6.
- AO 0235+164 in high state during the week, with daily fluxes between about 0.7e-6 and 1e-6.
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.9e-6 and 1.4e-6.
- 3C 279 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.5e-6 and 0.9e-6.
- NGC 1275 (Per A, 3C 84) detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.4e-6 and 0.9e-6.
- ON 246 (S3 1227+25) detected all week with daily fluxes around 0.6e-6.
- S5 0836+71 detected in the second half of the week with daily fluxes around 0.7e-6.
- Other blazars of the week detected around or below about 0.5e-6: TXS
2241+406, PMN J0422-0643, OJ 287, 3C 66A, S2 0109+22, PKS 0454-234, PKS 0402-362,
PKS 0426-380, PKS 2155-304, CTA 102, BL Lac, Mkn 421, PKS 1424-41, B2
1504+37, PKS 0502+049, 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38), S5
0716+71, VER 0521+211 (MG2 J052147+2112).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.