Covered period: 2015 July 27 - August 2
LAT Mission week: 373.57-374.57
- S5 0836+71 (4C +71.07) in highest-level outburst state ever observed since the launch of Fermi, with daily flux 5.3e-6 on August 2, and peak 6-hour flux of 6.5e-6, about 65 times greater than the average flux reported in the 3FGL catalog (see ATel#7870). This also triggered the GCN/FERMI NOTICE #1438527271.
- PKS 1510-08 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.5e-6 and 1.4e-6.
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.5e-6 and 1.8e-6
- OJ 287 detected in high state on July 31, with daily flux 0.8e-6.
- AO 0235+164 detected in high state on August 2, with daily flux 0.8e-6.
- NGC 1275 (Per A, 3C 84) detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.4e-6 and 0.7e-6.
- NRAO 150 (4C +50.11) detected in high state on July 30, with daily flux 0.6e-6.
- PKS 0736+01 detected on July 28 with daily flux 0.7e-6.
- PKS 0727-11 detected on July 29 with daily flux 0.7e-6.
- TXS 2241+406 and PKS 0402-362 both detected on July 31 with daily flux 0.7e-6.
- Cen A (NGC 5128) detected on July 30 with daily flux 0.5e-6.
- Other blazars of the week detected around or below about 0.5e-6: PKS
1502+106, 4C +21.35 (PG 1222+216), 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38), ON
246, PKS 0402-362, PKS 0454-234, PKS 0426-380, B2 1504+37, PKS 1424-41, Mkn
421, Mkn 501, VER 0521+211 (MG2 J052147+2112), TXS 2241+406,
3C 279, BL Lac, S4 0954+65, PKS 0502+049, PKS 2155-304, 4C
+01.28, 1ES 1959+650.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.