Covered period: 2016.Feb.08 - 2016.Feb.14
LAT Mission week: 401.57 - 402.57
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with a daily flux between (1.7±0.3) and (5.2±0.4).
- CTA 102 in outburst state during the week with daily fluxes between (2.3 ± 0.3) and (7.0 ±0.5).See GCN 1455119454.
- MG2 J201534+3710 detected on 13 Feb with daily flux (1.2± 0.3).
- OJ 287 detected on 16 Feb with daily flux (0.9± 0.02).See GCN 1455119534.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1): PKS 1502+106, 3C 279, PKS B1424–418, NGC 1275, 4C +01.02, 1ES 1959+650, PMN J2141–6411, TXS 0846+051, BL Lacertae, GB6 J1001+2911, 4C +38.41, B2 1846+32A, TXS 2241+406, S5 0716+71, 1ES 1215+303, Ton 599, AO 0235+164, S5 0836+71
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- G. Pivato (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.