Covered period: 2016.Feb.15 - 2016.Feb.21
LAT Mission week: 402.57 - 403.57
- CTA 102 continues in outburst state during the week, reaching its historical flux maximum with a daily averaged flux of (11.5±0.6) and the averaged gamma-ray flux over one 6-hour time bin reaching (17.4+/-1.7). See ATel #8722, GCN 1456156287 and GCN 1456158497.
- 3C 454.3 detected on 15, 16 and 17 Feb with daily averaged (2.0±0.3), (1.5±0.3) and (1.2±0.3) respectively.
- AO 0235+164 detected on 15 Feb with daily flux (0.25±0.09) and a hard spectral index of (1.7±0.2).
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1): NGC 1275, PKS 0447–439, PKS 0454–234, Mkn 421, 3C 279, PKS B1424–418, PKS 1717+177, B2 1846+32A, 3C 273, PKS 1510–08, S5 0836+71, PKS 1502+106, BL Lacertae, PKS 0336–01, S4 0954+65, S5 1217+71, PMN J2141–6411, TXS 2241+406, TXS 2358+209, 1ES 1215+303.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- J. Becerra González (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.