Covered period: 2016.Mar.14 - 2016.Mar.20
LAT Mission week: 406.57 - 407.57
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with a daily flux between (0.9±0.2) and (2.1±0.3).
- CTA 102 detected all week with a daily flux between (1.2±0.2) and (2.0±0.3).
- S5 1044+71 detected on 18 Mar with daily flux (1.2± 0.2).
- PKS 1830-211 detected on 20 Mar with daily flux (1.4± 0.3).
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1): BL Lacertae, PKS 2032+107, PKS 1502+106, TXS 2241+406, PKS 2155-304, PKS 0454-234,PKS 1424-41, 4C +01.02, S5 0836+71, A0 0235+164, PKS 2023-07, 3C 273, S5 0716+71, Mrk 421, 1ES 1959+650, NGC 1275, S4 1030+61, S4 1749+70, PKS 0208-512, TXS 1028+605, VER 0521+211, PKS 0537-441
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- G. Pivato (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.