Covered period: 2016.Dec.26 - 2017.Jan.1
LAT Mission week: 447.57 - 448.57
- CTA 102 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (7.0 +/- 0.5) and (21.7 +/- 0.7). This is the highest daily averaged flux the LAT has ever observed from CTA 102. ToO observations were made for 430 ks starting on 2016 Dec. 29. For more information see ATel #9924.
- S5 1044+71 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (0.6 +/- 0.1) and (1.1 +/- 0.2). For more information see ATel #9928.
- NGC 1275 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (0.4 +/- 0.1) and (2.2 +/- 0.3).
- 3C 454.3 was detected on Dec. 26 with a daily averaged flux of (2.1 +/- 0.3).
- PKS 1510-08 was detected Dec. 26-29 with daily averaged fluxes between(0.5 +/- 0.1) and (1.0 +/- 0.2).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): Ton 599, PKS B1424-418, OK 630, 3C 279, Mkn 421, 3C 66A, PKS 0426-380, PKS 0208-512, 4C +48.51, PKS 2155-304, B2 2113+29, 3C 273.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- R. Ojha (Roopesh.Ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.