Covered period: 2010.Aug.16 - 2010.Aug.22
LAT Mission week: 115.57 - 116.57
- PKS 0537-441 is detected between Aug. 20 and 22 (daily flux 0.5 X 10-6).
- TON 599 continues to be detected through the entire week (flux between 0.5 and 1.3 X 10-6).
- 4C 21.35 and 3C 454.3 were relatively bright during all week, with daily flux below 1.2 and 2.4 X 10-6, respectively.
- PKS 2326-502 is detected through the entire week (flux between 0.7 and 1.4 X 10-6).
- The radio source B2 0619+33/VCS J0622+3326 is detected on Aug. 16 and 17 with flux at (0.8 +/- 0.3) and (0.6 +/- 0.2) X 10-6.
- Sporadic activity observed from CGRaBS J0850-1213 (Aug. 17), S5 0716+71, PKS 0805-07 (Aug. 18), PKS 0332-403 (Aug. 19), 3C 66A (Aug. 21), and B2 2234+28A (Aug. 22). All fluxes below 1.0 X 10-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Donato (donato[at]milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.