2010.Aug.30 - 2010.Sept.5 (UT)
117.57 - 118.57
- B2 0619+33 first detected on September 1st, showed a GeV flare on
September 3, reaching a peak flux level on daily scale of 1.0
+/-0.2*10^-6 ph cm^-2 s^-1 (ATel #2829).
- 4C +21.35 was detected throughout the week at flux levels between 0.5
and around 2.0*10^-6 ph cm^-2 s^-1.
- 3C 454.3 was detected throughout the week at a flux of above
2.0*10^-6 ph cm^-2 s^-1.
- Active sources appearing for short periods of time during this week
were: PKS 0537-441 (Aug. 30), PKS 2326-502 (Aug. 30,31,Sept. 2, and 5), B2 1520+31 (Sept. 3 and 5).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. Schinzel (schinzel[at]mpifr-bonn.mpg.de) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.