Covered period: 2010.Aug.23 - 2010.Aug.29
LAT Mission week: 116.57 - 117.57
- PKS 0537-441 is detected through the week with stable daily flux (0.5 X 10-6).
- TON 599 continues to be detected through the week (flux between 0.9 and 1.5 X 10-6).
- 4C 21.35 detected only on Aug. 29 with flux 1.5 X 10-6.
- 3C 454.3 is still bright during all week, with daily flux below 4.2 X 10-6.
- PKS 2326-502 is detected through the entire week (flux between 0.6 and 1.8 X 10-6).
- The radio source B2 0619+33/VCS J0622+3326 is detected on Aug. 24, 25, 27 and 28 with flux between 0.6 and 1.2 X 10-6 (peak observed on Aug. 27).
- Sporadic activity observed from B2 2234+28A (Aug. 23), PKS 0727-11, PKS 1510-08, 4C +47.44 (Aug. 24), PKS 0458-02 (Aug. 25), and 3C 273 (Aug. 26). All fluxes below 1.0 X 10-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Donato (donato[at]milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.