Covered period: 2011.Jul.04 - 2011.Jul.10
LAT Mission week: 161.57 - 162.57
- An increasing gamma-ray activity from PKS 1510-089 was detected since July 1, 2011. On July 4 the source reached a gamma-ray flux (E > 100 MeV) of (8.3+/-1.0)e-6 in the daily time scale and a flux of (12.0+/-1.9)e-6 in the 6-hour interval starting at 06:00 UT of the same day (ATel#3473).
A decrease of the activity was detected in the following days (July 5-8) with a daily flux between (1.5+/-0.6)e-6 and (2.1+/-0.5)e-6.
- A gamma-ray flare from the flat spectrum radio quasar CGRaBS J1849+6705 was detected on July 6, 2011, with a daily flux of (2.5+/-0.3)e-6 (ATel#3478).
- A gamma-ray flare from the flat spectrum radio quasar PKS 0235-618 was detected on July 10, with a daily flux of (1.1+/-0.2)e-6.
- 4C +38.41 detected bright all the week, with a daily flux between (1.2+/-0.2)e-6 and (2.2+/-0.4)e-6.
- BL Lac detected between July 4 and 9, with a decreasing flux from (1.3+/-0.3)e-6 to (0.5+/-0.2)e-6.
- SBS 1150+497 detected between July 4 and 6, with a daily flux between (0.3+/-0.1)e-6 and (0.7+/-0.2)e-6.
- B2 1520+31 detected on July 4, 7, and 8, with a daily flux between
(0.4+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.7+/-0.2)e-6.
- S5 0716+714 detected on July 6, 9 and 10, with a daily flux between (0.6+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.9+/-0.2)e-6.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: PKS 0208-512 (July 4 and 5),
PMN J2345-1555 (July 4 and 7), PKS 0537-441 (July 5), Mrk 421 (July 7), PKS 1622-253 (July 7), PKS 0250-225 (July 10).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. D'Ammando (dammando[at]ifc.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.