Covered period: 2011.Jun.27 - 2011.Jul.03
LAT Mission week: 160.57 - 161.57
- On June 28 BL Lacertae shows an unusual gamma-ray spectrum with a photon number power-law index of 1.70 +/-0.15 (ATel #3462) in agreement with the TeV flare detection from VERITAS.
- PKS 1510-089 continues its high activity reaching a daily flux around (4.2 +/- 0.7)X 10-6 on Jul 03.
- 3C 279 and 4C 38.41 (B2 1633+38) bright for most of this week (daily flux approaching and around 1 X 10-6).
- B2 1520+31, PKS 0537-441, PKS 0250–225, PMN J2345–1555,PKS 1424–41, PKS 0521–36, MKN 421 detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Gasparrini (gasparrini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.