Covered period: 2011 July 18-24
LAT Mission week: 163.57 - 164.57
- PKS 1510-08, 4C 38.41 (B2 1633+38), and BL Lacertae were above the daily flux level of 1E-6 in some days of the week. PKS 1510-08 reached a flux level of about 6E-6 in the last 6h interval of July 24.
- The other blazars of the week, detected at least one time in the daily analysis, are: S5 0716+71, B2 1520+31, PKS 0537-441, PKS 1424-41, PKS 2155-304, PKS 2326-502, PKS 2142-75, S4 1749+70, PKS 0454-234, TXS 2247-283 (PMN J2250-2806), PKS 0301-243, 4C 55.17, 4C 38.41, PMN J2345-1555.
- Other blazars detected on the weekly timescale with an averaged weekly flux above 0.4e-6 are: 3C 279, PKS 1830-211, 4C 28.07, PKS 1622-253.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.