Covered period: 2011.Aug.07-2011.Aug.14
LAT Mission week: 166.57 - 167.57
- PKS 1510-08 was very active all week reaching a maximum on August 12th with a daily flux of 2.4 +/- 0.4 x 10-6 .
- PKS 1244-255 bright most of the week reaching the threshold of 1.0 +/- 0.2 x 10-6 on August 14th .
- PMN J2345-1555 detected most of the week with an average flux of about 0.5 x 10-6 .
- B2 1520+31, 4C +21.35, 3C 279, PKS 0537-441, were detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 x 10-6 ).
- Concerning to Atel #3345 we do not confirm the AGILE detection of a new unidentified source AGL 2103+5630
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.