Covered period: 2011.Aug.29 - 2011.Sep.04
LAT Mission week: 169.57 - 170.57
Between 31 August 12:00 UT and 2 September 12:00 UT a pointing mode observation of the Galactic center was performed by the Fermi-LAT.
- BMG1 J050533+0415 detected in a very high state on August 29, September 2, and 4 with an increasing daily flux between (0.8+/-0.2)e-6 and (2.0+/-0.3)e-6.
- TXS 1530-131 (also known as PMN J1532-1319) detected on August 30, August 31, September 1, 2, and 4 with a daily flux between (0.4+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.9+/-0.2)e-6.
- A gamma-ray flare from CTA 102 was detected on August 29, with a daily flux of (1.1+/-0.4)e-6.
- S5 0716+714 detected on August 30, September 1, 3, and 4, with a daily flux between (0.3+/-0.1)e-6 and (0.4+/-0.1)e-6.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: CRATES J0809+5218 (Aug 29), B2 0218+35 (Aug 30), BL Lac (Aug 31), PKS 1510-089 (Sept 1), 4C +38.41 (Sept 3).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. D'Ammando (dammando[at]ifc.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.