Covered period: 2012.Jul.23 - 2012.Jul.29
LAT Mission week: 216.57 - 217.57
- Mkn 421 detected everyday this week reaching a peak flux of 0.9 X 10-6 on July 29 2012
- PKS 1424-418 detected almost every day this week peaking at 1.4 X 10-6 on July 24 2012
- BL Lac detected on July 23 2012 in conjunction with a radio/optical flare see Atel#4271
- PKS 2326-502 and PKS 2233-148 detected on multiple days during the week with fluxes below 1 X 10-6
- PKS 2345-16,SBS 0846+513, 4C +21.35, S4 0218+35, S5 0716+71, PKS 0244-470, NRAO 676, PKS 2155-304, B3 1343+451, 3C 66A, OG 050, PMN J2345-1555, PKS 2255-282 detected once or twice during the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- M. Dutka (ditko86[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.