Covered period: 2012.Aug.013 - 2012.Aug.19
LAT Mission week: 219.57 - 220.57
- A gamma ray source in the vicinity of PMN J1626--2426 reached a flux 1.0 X 10-6. An Atel was issued In response to this event see ATel#4325.
- PKS 1424-418 bright in the beginning of this week with a flux around 1 X 10-6 and then decreased to 0.4 X 10-6 at the end of the week.
- Mrk 421 detected everyday this week peaking at 1.3 X 10^-6 on August 17.
- S5 0716+71 bright this week with flux peaking at 1.4 X 10-6 on August 17
- NRAO 676 , PKS 2326-502 also bright this week with fluxes peaking around 1.0 X 10-6
- CTA 102, B3 1342+451, PKS 0537-441, OG 050, 3C 66A, PKS 0244-470, 1633+382, PKS 2233-148, 4C +38.41, 3C 279, BL Lac , PMN J2345-1555 detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- M. Dutka (ditko86[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.