Covered period: 2012.Aug.6 - 2012.Aug.12
LAT Mission week: 218.57 - 219.57
- S5 0716+71 is detected most of the week with daily flux in the range 0.2-0.7 X 10-6.
- PKS 1424-418 is detected every day this week with daily flux around 1.6 X 10-6
- Mkn 421 detected every day this week reaching a peak flux of 1.0 X 10-6 on Aug 10 2012, continuing the high activity already reported in Atel #4261
- PKS 1830-211 detected every day this week reaching a peak flux of 1.7 X 10-6 on Aug 11 2012
- PKS 0244-470 detected every day this week but below the threshold of 1.0 X 10-6
- PKS 2326-502, NRAO 676,OG 050, 3C 66A, SBS 0846+513, PKS 2155-304, B3 1343+451,PKS 1510-08,PKS 2233-148, NGC 1275, B2 1415+36, PKS 0906+01 detected once or twice during the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Gasparrini (gasparrini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.