Covered period: 2013 April 29 - May 5
LAT Mission week: 256.57 - 257.57
- PKS 1424-41 is bright and active with daily flux above 2E-6 during the week and peaking at 3.1E-6 on April 30.
- PKS 0507+17 is in high state with daily flux above 1.5E-6 during the week and peaking at 2E-6 on April 29 and May 2.
- Blazars PMN J2345-1555, 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+382), PKS 1510-08, and PKS 2345-16 are detected in some days of the week in bright state (daily flux level above or around 1e-6).
- Other blazars detected, also sporadically, during the week, with daily flux below 1E-6 level are: Mkn 421, PKS 0426-380, PKS 0454-234, S5 0716+71, OJ 287, PKS 2326-502, PKS 2320-035, GB6 J1700+6830, S5 1044+71, 3C 454.3, Ton 599 and CTA 102.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.