Covered period : 2013.May 20 - 2013.May 26
LAT Mission week: 259.57 - 260.57
- The source PKS 1424-41 was seen all week in a bright state with flux values greater than 1 X 10-6, while the blazar PKS 0426-380 was detected in a high state only on May 20.
- The FSRQ PMN J0017–0512 was detected on May 24, with daily flux of 1.1 X 10-6; the day after the flux increased its value up to 2.0 X 10-6, 52 times the mean flux value recorded in 2FGL. This detection was eligible for an ATel that was published on May 27.See ATel#5089.
- PKS 1124-186 was detected three times with daily flux of about 0.5-0.6 X 10-6 and PKS 0454–234 was seen after May 22 with fluxes always lower than 1 X 10-6.
- The sources significantly detected sporadically were PKS 0507+17, S5 1044+71, PKS 2326–502, PMN J2345-1555, 4C 38.41 and S5 0716+71.
- LS I+61 303 was detected on May 26 with flux value greater than 2 X 10-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- E. Antolini (email@example.com) or D. Bastieri (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.