Covered period: 2013.May.6 - 2013.May.12
LAT Mission week: 257.57 - 258.57
- PKS 1424-41 is quite bright and active with daily flux about 2 X 10-6 during the week.
- PKS 0507+17 continues to be in high state with daily flux about 1 X 10-6 during the week and peaking at 1.6 X 10-6 on May 8th.
- PKS 1510-089 continues to be detected with daily fluxes around or above 1 X 10-6 .
- MRK 421, PKS 0426-380, 3C66A, PMN J2345-1555, 4C +38.41 and NGC 1275 detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.