Covered period: 2013 May 26 - Jun 2
LAT Mission week: 259.57 - 260.57
- CTA 102 is active during the week peaking at 1.9E-6 on May 28th and 1.5E-6 on May 31st.
- PKS 1424-41 is bright and active with daily flux of 1.6E-6 on June 1st.
- PKS 0426-380 is active during the week and peaking at 1.3E-6 on May 31st.
- Other blazars detected, also sporadically, during the week, with daily flux below 1E-6 level are: Mkn 421, PKS 0454–234, S5 0716+71, PMN J2345-1555, PMN J0017–0512, S5 1044+71, NRAO 190, 3C 454.3 and 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+382).
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Bastieri (denis.bastieri[at]pd.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.