Covered period: 2013 June 3-9
LAT Mission week: 261.57 - 262.57
- CTA 102 is continuing to show a high activity state, peaking at a daily flux level of 1.5E-6 both on June 6 and 9.
- PKS 1424-41 is bright and peaking at a daily flux level of 1.3E-6 on June 9.
- Further bright blazars detected in some days of the week with daily flux level between about 0.6E-6 and 1E-6 are:
4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38), NGC 1275, PKS 0426-380, PKS 0454-234, PKS 1510-08 and PKS 1124-186.
- Other blazars detected, also in a single day during the week, with daily flux value equal or below 0.5E-6 are:
S5 0716+71, S5 1217+71, S5 1044+71, NRAO 190 (PKS 0440-00), 3C 454.3, Mkn 421, PKS 0301-243, PMN J2250-2806, PMN J2345-1555, PMN J1433-2132.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.