Covered period: 2013 June 10-16
LAT Mission week: 262.57 - 263.57
- Blazars PKS 1424-41 and 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38) are continuing to show a high activity state, both peaking at a daily flux level of 1.4E-6, on June 11 and 15 the former, on June 13 the latter.
- Blazar CTA 102 is increasing in activity during the week (peaking at daily flux level of 1.6E-6 on June 16).
- Radiogalaxy NGC 1275 (Perseus A) is active and detected all the days of the week, with daily flux around 0.5E-6.
- Further bright blazars detected in some days of the week with daily flux level between about 0.7E-6 and 1E-6 are: PKS 0426-380, PKS 0454-234, PKS 0507+17, PKS 2320-035, PKS 1510-08, 3C 454.3.
- Other blazars detected, also in a single day, during the week, with daily flux value equal or below 0.6E-6 are: Mkn 421, PKS 2320-035, S5 1044+71, S5 0716+71, B3 1343+451, PMN J2345-1555, PMN J2250-2806, PKS 0521-36, PKS 2155-304.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.