Covered period: 2015.Mar.23 - 2015.Mar.29
LAT Mission week: 355.57 - 356.57
- PMN J1703-6212 was detected on Mar. 29 with a daily averaged flux of (0.5 +/- 0.1). This flare is the brightest this source has been during the Fermi mission, see ATel #7330.
- PKS 1510-08 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.8 +/- 0.2) and (3.2 +/- 0.3).
- PKS 0502+049 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (0.8 +/- 0.2) and (2.3 +/- 0.4).
- PKS 0736+01 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (0.6 +/- 0.2) and (2.0 +/- 0.4).
- PKS 0402-362 was detected on Mar. 24 with a daily averaged flux of (0.5 +/- 0.1).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1):Mkn 421, PKS 1441+25, B2 1520+31, PKS 1622–29, S5 0716+71, PG 1553+113, ON 246, NGC 1275.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- R. Ojha (roopesh.ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.