Covered period: 2015.Mar.30 - 2015.Apr.5
LAT Mission week: 356.57 - 357.57
- PKS 1510-08 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (0.9 +/- 0.2) and (7.8 +/- 0.5). This strong flaring activity triggered two GCN notices, see GCN #1428072989 and GCN #1428158789.
- PKS 0736+01 was detected Apr. 1 through Apr 6 with daily averaged fluxes between (0.4 +/-0.1) and (2.6 +/- 0.4).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1):PKS 1441+25, CGRaBS J1703-6212, PKS 0426-380, NGC 1275, Mkn 421, PKS 2032+107, S5 0716+71, PKS 0521-36, 4C +21.35, GB6 J1542+6129, BL Lacertae.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- B. Carpenter (carpbr01[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.