Covered period: 2015.Apr.13 - 2015.Apr.19
LAT Mission week: 359.57 - 360.57
- PKS 1510-08 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.4 +/- 0.4) and (4.4 +/- 0.6).
- PKS 1441+25 (ATel #6878) was detected all week long except on April 17. The daily averaged fluxes range from (0.3 +/- 0.1) to (0.6 +/- 0.1) and spectral indexes from (1.6+/-0.2) to (2.2+/-0.2) High energy photons above 10 GeV were detected during the week (up to 48.7 GeV). The source was also detected at very high energies gamma-rays by the MAGIC telescopes (ATel #7416).
- S5 0716+71 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (0.4 +/- 0.1) and (1.1 +/- 0.2) and spectral indexes (1.6 +/- 0.1) and (2.1 +/- 0.2). High energy photons above 10 GeV were detected during the week (up to 21.8 GeV).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): PKS 0130–17, PKS 0402–362, PKS 0426–380, PKS 0736+01, PKS 2032+107, BL Lacertae, TXS 2241+406, 4C +01.02, PKS 0308–611, 1H 1013+498, 3C 454.3, NGC 1275, PKS 1502+106, S4 1849+67.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- J. Becerra (josefa.becerra[at]nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.