Covered period: 2015 December 28- 2016 January 03
LAT Mission week: 395.57 - 396.57
- CTA 102 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (0.6±0.2) and (6.3±0.4). See ATel #8478
- PKS 1424-41 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.0±0.2) and (1.4±0.2).
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.7±0.3) and (4.4±0.4).
- TXS 1923+123 was detected on Dec. 30 with a daily averaged flux of (1.0±0.3). See ATel #8492
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1):Mkn 421, PKS 1313-333, NGC 1275, PKS 1510-08, PKS 1502+106, 3C 273, PKS 0426-380, BL Lacertae, PKS 0454-234, S4 0954+64, Ton 599, OJ 014, FBQS J102333.6+395312, 4C +01.02, PMN J2141-6411, PKS 0301-243, S4 1849+67, 3C 279, S5 0716+71, PKS 0516-621, B2 1846+32A.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Bryce Carpenter (carpbr01[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.