Covered period: 2016.Jan.11 - 2016.Jan.17
LAT Mission week: 397.57 - 398.57
- New gamma-ray source in the Galactic plane Fermi J0035+6131 detected on 14 Jan with daily flux (0.57±0.15). See ATel#8554.
- AO 0235+164 active during the week with daily flux between (0.6±0.1) and (1.1±0.1).
- 3C 454.3 bright all week with daily fluxes between (2.4±0.4) and (4.7±0.4).
- PKS 1502+106 active during the week with daily flux between (0.7± 0.2) and (1.7±0.6).
- PKS 1313–333 active between 11 Jan and 16 Jan with daily fluxe between (0.8±0.2) and (1.2±0.2).
- CTA 102 active between 13 Jan and 17 Jan with daily fluxe between (1.2±0.2) and (2.0±0.3).
- 3C 273 detected on 15 Jan with daily flux (1.1±0.2).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): NGC 1275,S2 0109+22,PKS 2023–07,PKS 1717+177,PKS 0336–01,PMN J0422–0643,S5 0716+71,Mkn 421,B2 1846+32A,PKS 2155–304,OJ 014,PKS 0454–234,BL Lacertae,S4 1030+61,GB6 J1542+6129,S4 1144+40,PKS B1424–418,4C +01.02, S4 1800+44,1ES 1215+303,PMN J2052–5533,PKS 0226–559,S4 0954+65 .
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- G.Pivato (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.