Covered period: 2016.May.9 - 2016.May.15
LAT Mission week: 414.57 - 415.57
- CTA 102 detected all week, except for May 13, with daily flux between (1.1±0.3) and (0.6±0.2).
- 3C 454.3 detected all week, except for May 10, with daily flux between (0.5±0.2) and (0.9±0.2).
- Mkn 421 detected all week with daily flux between (0.1±0.0) and (0.2±0.1).
- VER 0521+211 detected on May 11 and on May 13 with daily flux (1.7±0.3) and (1.0±0.2), respectively.
- ON 393 detected on May 11 with daily flux (0.5±0.1), more than 30 times its 3FGL average.
- ASPJ202124+365447 detected on May 11 and on May 13 with daily flux (1.2±0.1) and (1.1±0.3), respectively.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1): BL Lacertae, Ton 599, NGC 1275, PKS 0537-441, PKS 2023-07, PG 1553+113, B2 1846+32A, S5 0716+71, S5 0836+71, S5 1044+71, TXS 2241+406, 1ES 1959+650, 3C 279, 4C +01.02, PKS 0208-512, PKS 1502+106, PKS 2155-304, A0 0235+164, 1ES 1215+303, PKS 2233-148, PKS 0426-380, PKS B1424-418, Mrk 501, PKS 1510+08, PKS 1424-41, 1510-089, 4C +14.23.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Costantin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and S. Buson (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week.
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.