Covered period: 2016.May.30 - 2016.June.5
LAT Mission week: 417.57 - 418.57
- CTA 102 detected all week with daily flux between (0.5± 0.2) and (2.4± 0.3).
- 4C +01.02 detected all week with daily flux between (0.9± 0.2) and (1.8± 0.3).
- 3C 454.3 detected between 30 May and 4 Jun with daily flux between (0.6± 0.2) and (1.1± 0.2).
- PKS 1510-08 detected on 1 June with daily flux (1.2± 0.2).
- Fermi J1057-6027 detected on 30 May with daily flux (1.1± 0.1).
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1): BL Lacertae, PKS 1256-220, NGC 1275, PKS B1424-418, TXS 0141+268, OK 492, PKS 0426-380, PMN J1332-1256, Mkn 421, PKS 2335-027,S5 0716+71 , 3C 66A, S4 1030+61, TXS 2358+209, PKS 2023-07, S5 1044+71, TXS 2241+406, 1ES 1959+650, PKS 1502+106, S3 0218+35, B2 2113+29, 3C 279, Cen A Core, PG 1553+113.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- G.Pivato (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.