Covered period: 2016.May.23 - 2016.May.29
LAT Mission week: 416.57 - 417.57
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily flux between (3.0±0.3) and (1.3±0.2).
- CTA 102 detected all week with daily flux between (2.2±0.3) and (0.5±0.2).
- PKS B1424-418 detected all week with daily flux between (1.2±0.2) and (0.5±0.1).
- BL Lacertae detected all week with daily flux between (1.2±0.2) and (0.6±0.1).
- 4C +01.02 detected all week with daily flux between (1.1±0.2) and (0.7±0.2).
- PKS 0426-380 detected all week with daily flux between (1.8±0.3) and (0.4±0.2). See the GCN/FERMI NOTICE #1464101866.
- PKS 1510-08 detected on 29 May with daily flux (1.2±0.2). This source was also detected by HESS(see ATel #9102) and MAGIC (see ATel #9105). In the Fermi band, despite displaying a not so remarkable flux or hardening, the LAT detected two HE (>10GeV) events on May 29th, and four HE ones on May 30th. These are thus coincident with the HESS detections.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1):TXS 2241+406, Mrk 421, PKS 1256-220, PKS 1511-100, PMN J1332-1256, SDSS J145059.99+520111.7, 3C 279, S5 1044+71, PG 1553+113, NGC 1275, PKS 1502+106, PKS 1313-333, PKS 2155-304, 1ES 1959+650, S4 1030+61, S5 0836+71, PKS 0336-01, PKS 0727-11, LSI +61 303, VER 0521+211, PKS 0502+049, PKS 0805-07, B2 1846+32B, S5 0716+71, PKS 0454-234, TXS 2358+209.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. Martino (email@example.com) and G. Pivato (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.