Covered period: 2016 November 14 - 20
LAT Mission week: 441.57-442.57
- PKS 0507+17 was detected on Nov 20, 2016 with a daily flux of about 1.9e-6 and a daily averaged photon index of about 1.8. See more details in ATel #9779.
- CTA 102 detected all week in high state with daily fluxes between about 4.1e-6 and 1.1e-6.
- PKS 1502+106 detected almost all week with daily fluxes between about 0.7e-6 and 0.5e-6.
- BL Lacertae detected almost all week with daily fluxes between about 1.1e-6 and 0.5e-6.
- PKS B1424–418 detected almost all week with daily fluxes between about 0.9e-6 and 0.4e-6.
- 3C 454.3 detected almost all week with daily fluxes between about 1.7e-6 and 0.8e-6.
- PKS 2247-131 detected almost all week with daily fluxes between about 2.4e-6 and 0.7e-6.
- Other blazars of the week detected, also sporadically, around or below 0.5e-6:
PKS 0447–439, 4C +01.02, PKS 0338–214, PKS 0426–380, PKS 0346–27, NGC 1275, OK 290, Mkn 421, PKS 0426–380, PG 1553+113, PKS 0208–512, PKS B1310–041,
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- M. Kreter (mkreter[at]astro.uni-wuerzburg.de) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.