Covered period: 2016 November 28 - December 4
LAT Mission week: 443.57-444.57
- CTA 102 detected all week in outburst state with daily fluxes between about 3.2e-6 and 5.7e-6 peaking at the end of the week.
- PKS 0903-57 detected in flaring state on Nov. 28 with daily flux 1.2e-6.
- 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01) detected all week in high state with daily fluxes between about 0.8e-6 and 1.6e-6.
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 1.3e-6 and 2.7e-6.
- PKS 1502+106 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.6e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- PKS 1424-41 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.5e-6 and 0.9e-6.
- NGC 1275 (Per A, 3C 84) detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.4e-6 and 0.8e-6.
- PKS 2247-131 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.4e-6 and 0.7e-6.
- BL Lac detected in active state on Dec. 1 with daily flux 0.9e-6.
- PKS 0521-36 detected in active state on Dec. 2 with daily flux 0.7e-6.
- B2 1520+31 detected in active state on Dec. 1 with daily flux 0.7e-6.
- 3C 279 detected in active state on Nov. 29 with daily flux 0.7e-6.
- MG1 J120953+1809 (GB6 J1209+1810) detected in active state on Dec. 4 with daily flux 0.7e-6.
- Other blazars of the day (daily flux around or below 0.5e-6): PKS 2155-304, 1ES 1959+650, PG 1553+113, Mkn 421, Mkn 501, Ton 599, PKS 0426-380, PKS 0208-512, PKS 1016-311, 3C 279, 3C 66A, OJ 287, S5 1044+71, S4 1800+44, S5 1803+78, S5 2007+77, S3 0218+35 (gravitationally lensed), TXS 0529+483, TXS 1549+089, AO 0235+164, B3 1343+451, PMN J2234-2656.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.