Covered period: 2016 November 21-27
LAT Mission week: 442.57-443.57
- CTA 102 detected all week in high state with daily fluxes between about 1.8e-6 and 6.2e-6 (peak flux on November 23).
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.7e-6 and 2.2e-6.
- 4C +01.02 detected almost all week with daily fluxes between about 0.7e-6 and 1.2e-6. (see also GCN/FERMI NOTICE #1480175539).
- PKS 2247-1371 detected all week with daily fluxes between about 0.7e-6 and 1.2e-6
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): PKS 1502+106, PKS 0447-439, PKS 0208-512, TXS 2358+209, PKS 0426-380, NGC 1275, PKS 1424-41, 3C 279, S5 1044+71, PKS 0903-57.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- N. Alvarez Crespo (nuriaalvarezcrespo[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.