Covered period: 2010.Jan.11 - 2010.Jan.17
LAT Mission week: 84.57 - 85.57
- S5 1803+784 was bright at the beginning of this week (Flux= 0.9E-6). An Atel (ATel#2386) was issued.
- PKS 0426-380 detected most of the days (daily flux above 0.5E-6).
- PKS 1510-089 is active (daily flux above 1E-6 in most days of the week).
- Very bright 3C 454.3 also this week (weekly averaged flux level around 3.E-6).
- 3C66A is detected in two (not consecutive) days of the week.
- Sporadic activity from PKS 0805-07 , 4C +38.41 , Mrk 421 and 4C 21.35 has been observed.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Donato (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.