Covered period: 2009.Dec.21 - 2009.Dec.27
LAT Mission week: 81.57 - 82.57
- 4C 21.35 (PKS 1222+21) bright also this week (above 1E-6 in the first part of the week).
- PKS 1510-089 is active (daily flux above 1E-6 in most days of the week).
- Mkn 421 detected most of the days.
- Very bright 3C 454.3 also this week (weekly averaged flux level around 3.5E-6).
- PKS 1424-41 and PKS 0805-07 detected at the end of the week.
- Nothing bright and significant is preliminary detected above 100 MeV at the position reported in the AGILE's ATel#2361 (l=273.1, b=16.5).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.