Covered period: 2009.Dec.14 - 2009.Dec.20
LAT Mission week: 80.57 - 81.57
- The blazar 4C 21.35 (PKS 1222+21) showed a flare with daily flux above 3E-6 on Dec.15 (see ATel#2349).
- PKS 1510-089 is back and increasing this week (daily flux reached about 2.7E-6 on Dec.18).
- Mkn 421 was slightly more active being detected most of the days.
- A enduring very bright 3C 454.3 for all the week (weekly averaged flux level around to 5E-6).
- PKS 0537-441, and PKS 0805-07 were more active at the end of the week.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.