Covered period: 2009.Dec.7 - 2009.Dec.12
LAT Mission week: 79.57 - 80.57
- 3C353.4 still flaring, decreased in the daily flux from ~16E-6 to ~8E-6 over the course of the week.
- 4C38.41 active at the beginning of the week, detected at a daily flux of 1.8E-6 on Dec 9th.
- 3C273 slightly bright, detected on the 10th Dec at a daily run of 1.6E-6.
- PKS 1510-08 was bright on two days, reaching a daily flux of 3E-6 on Dec 13th.
- PKS 1222+21 was active this week reaching a flux of 1.1E-6 towards the end of the week.
- The FSRQ TEX 0322+222 was detected at a daily flux of 1.4E-6 on Dec 8th.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- A. Cannon (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.